Date: 5-29-08
Time: 8:10 pm
Temperature: 47 Degrees F
Weather: Mostly Cloudy, Chilly
Soil: Wet from rain
Hypothosis: It will start to warm up here in Jackson because it is getting closer summer.
Observation 8
It stopped raining for at least a little while. Today I only saw a robin. But, I did see the yellow headed black bird earlier today. While I was observing I noticed that it was much colder in the evening then in the afternoon, it was probably because the sun was about to good down behind the mountains. The leaves on the trees and bushes are now fully bloomed. They bloomed so fast because of the moisture from the rain helped them grow. There is also more colors in the trees like green, yellow, and orange. The plants in my garden are starting to grow and pop up in some places, like the willow bushes, daises and dandieloins.
1 comment:
Good general observations as well as species identification! More depth could be added, connecting ecology ideas to your observations in observation #8! Also, be sure to stay in formal language!
Post a Comment